The 18th Annual Courthouse Classic will be held on Saturday, June 17th 2017. We have three races, a 1 mile fun run, A COMPETITIVE 1 MILE, and a USATF certified 5K race, with disposable chip timing for all races. Everyone is invited and Walkers are Welcomed in every race! All the proceeds go to benefit the Lakeland Cross Country Teams. Everyone that pre-registers by June 10th will be guaranteed a T-shirt, a excellent goodie bag, and are eligible for door prizes . All other registrants will receive these items while supplies last. To learn more about the entry fee and awards click on the Race Info tab near the top of the page. After the race we will have drinks, fresh fruit, snacks, sample subs from the LaGrange Subway, and other refreshments. When the races are over we will hand out the awards.
If you have any questions e-mail us at email@example.com. If you need to talk to someone please leave a phone number to call and tell us a good time to call back. Come join us this year!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Race Day Registration starts at 6:30 am and ends at 8:00 am.
- 1 Mile Fun Run Group Strectch at 8:15 am.
- 1 Mile Fun Run & Competive 1 Mile at 8:30
- (Both races ran together but scored separately)
- 5K 9:00 am
- Walkers are Welcome in all Races
- Awards follow after the 5K.